Mr. Sanjeev Thakur
A high-efficient and environment friendly crushing equipment can improve the efficiency of the whole production line and increase the income of customer. The following principles and factors help us choose suitable crusher:
The basic principles of crusher selection for GSB
- The Period Of Operation: Long linear projects of highways with short construction period and relatively scattered amount of crushed stone, especially, semi-mobile/mobile combined crushing and screening equipment is preferred.
- The Specification Of Stone Materials: To produce GSB from large feed size Jaw crusher should be used as the primary crushing equipment, as the stone material size is required strictly, it is necessary to select the combined crushing and screening equipment, such as the jaw crusher, secondary jaw crusher, cone crusher and impact crusher, and is matched with screening equipment of certain size and specifications.
- The Nature Of Stone Materials: When crushing hard or medium hard stone materials, the jaw crusher should be selected as the primary crushing equipment. When crushing soft stone horizontal impact crusher can be directly used.
Factors to consider when choosing a crushing equipment
- Economic Constraint: Prior expenditure and investment is necessary to support the normal operation of machine. The expenditures are the costs of recruitment and training of related personnel, the packaging, calibration and certification of machines, etc. The price and payment methods of machine are usually considered by customers with financial constraint, which is directly related to the continuity of the project. The installation cost includes the cost of reinforcing steel and concrete materials, labor and the lifting equipment.
In addition to the working and idleness costs of the crushing and screening system and the maintenance and repair costs of the equipment, the blasting production and operation costs associated with the machine should be included.
- Technological Reliability: Usage reliability is an important factor for evaluating the technique and performance of equipment. In general, it is required that the machine can work for 1,500 to 2,000 hours continuously without any mechanical failure. If the working environment is terrible, the reliability is more important. Gujarat Apollo has a worldwide reputation and a trusted supplier to customers. The manufacturing technique is an important pre-requisite for ensuring the reliability of equipment. It reflects and measures the technical and management level of the manufacturer. Generally, according to the production efficiency, a positive and negative production capacity can be determined, that is, the upper and lower limits of equipment production capacity that are compatible with the project can be determined. There is a certain difference between the actual production capacity of the equipment and the theoretical production capacity, which varies with the changes in the types, hardness and specifications of the crushed materials. The actual production capacity should be higher than the average production capacity of the project to ensure a certain surplus of production capacity.
- Output Capacity: Choose the representative stone for analysis of lithofacies and chemical components, such as limestone, granite, basalt and the types and content of the main mineral, accessory mineral and secondary mineral contained in stones. When it comes to strength, it generally, means the uniaxial compressive strength. It can be divided into four types: soft rock (<40MPa), secondary hard rock (40-100MPa), hard rock (100-160MPa), and super-hard rock (160-250MPa). Hardness is usually the moh’s hardness, indicating the ability of minerals to resist external mechanical force. The total output is generally based on how many tons of stones are crushed per hour. If the annual or monthly output is used as the standard, it is required to determine the annual working day and daily working time in order to determine the hourly workload, that is, the expected production efficiency.
- Installation Site: If the crushing and screening equipment is installed at a site with a certain slope, it is beneficial to reduce the earthwork. When selecting equipment, the focus is on the natural drop height of the feeding machine and equipment, as well as the shape and space of the equipment installation floor. The site range is usually determined by factors such as equipment installation floor space, feed and discharge ports, product storage methods, product specifications and storage, generator room, warehouse, living facilities, guard room, etc.
- Civil Work: The supporting methods of the crushing and screening equipment, the difficulty of installation and the construction amount of the steel and concrete are also the factors to be considered when selecting the machine. Skid mounted/semi-mobile plant has the advantages of simple construction, easy assembly, and disassembly, rapid transition, etc. which is suitable for long-term road projects with scattered stone materials.
- Service And Maintenance: Maintainability refers to the accessibility of maintenance, the interchangeability of parts, and the error-proof design for maintenance. In the implementation process, in order to improve the utilization rate of the machine, it is often required that mechanical failure can be handled on site. This requires that the machine must be disassembled and installed easily, the supply of spare parts must be reliable and interchangeable, and special tools for special parts should be provided, etc.
- Compatibility Of Equipment: The compatibility between the equipment introduced and the features of the project. Compatibility in the machine group: the compatibility among the equipment introduced and existing devices such as the loader, dumper, etc. and the impact on the existing devices.
- Relationship Between Worker And Machine: The machine must have comfortable operating conditions, wide visibility and ventilation. It reflects the operability of the equipment.
- Environment Requirements: It refers to the degree of environmental pollution, that is, the impact degree of equipment installation and operation on the surrounding environment, mainly reflected in two aspects, dust and noise.
Gujarat Apollo makes Semi-mobile integrated model BEW3648 designed specifically for GSB production from hard stone e.g., Basalt, Granite, Quartzite etc.
Model Inhouse B900X600 Jaw Crusher as primary Crusher, B1200X250 Jaw Crusher as Secondary Crusher and S1540D2 Screen with all the conveyors on board. A Jaw-Jaw combination makes it simple to operate, maintain and service as well as economical one.
BEW3648 been supplied to some of our esteemed customer who are successfully running the plant for their GSB requirement include –
M/S Mangal Singh Rajput, Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh, India
M/S Uma Stone Product, Santalpur, Gujarat, India
Conclusive Remark: For GSB production we have developed a model which is very much in line with the customer’s requirement. It has all three “E” attributes customer demand for –
- Efficiency: Its output efficiency is 98% which is much higher than normal crushing equipment efficiency of 85%.
- Environmental: Plant is very much dust free and noise level well within ISO specified limit of 112dB at 1m, which makes it eligible to install it close to highway under construction. A Jaw- Jaw combination give the advantage of producing less dust in output compared to Jaw-Cone
- Energy: Model is Jaw-Jaw combination which makes it energy conservative compared to Jaw-Cone or Jaw-Impactor. Per tonne energy consumption is 20% less than compared combination.